Founded in 2000, Lighthouse Partners is a business and technology consulting firm advising on positioning of innovative enterprise technologies, with specific focuses on go-to-market and growth strategies involving partnerships, thought leadership creation and events.
Services offered directly by Lighthouse include:
- Product positioning, management and marketing planning
- Competitive and industry analysis and research and education
- Market research, survey management and analysis
- Go-to-market and growth business strategies
- Thought leadership creation - white papers, briefings, online resources
- Events and webinars - conferences, product briefings, partner workshops
- Gap analysis, Partner identification and partner program creation
As required, Lighthouse leads, or works alongside, a team of third party associates, experts and professionals in order to provide a fuller range of services to his clients. Areas of expertise of partners include:
- Marketing branding and strategy
- Product management and marketing
- Business acceleration and sales growth
- Graphic design and web development
- Media and analyst communications
Ongoing Partners include:
Massing Works is Lighthouse's media partner.
Lighthouse is a strategic events partner of the Wall Street Blockchain Alliance.